SIAULIAI CITY MUNICIPALITY EDUCATION CENTRE
Pakalnes st. 6A, LT-76293, Siauliai, tel.: +370 41 526045, e-mail: email@example.com
SIAULIAI SCHOOL OF ADULT STUDENTS
Zemaites st. 83A, LT-76234, Siauliai, tel.: +370 41 523958, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
LITHUANIAN ADULT EDUCATION CENTRES LEADERS ASSOCIATION
Vykinto st. 11, LT-08118 Vilnius, tel.: +370 5 275 1533, e-mail: email@example.com
ADULT EDUCATION PARADIGM:
CONTEXTUALITY, CHALLENGES AND ACTUALITIES
International scientific-methodical conference
to commemorate the 95th anniversary of adult education in Siauliai
November 16, 2016
to participate in the international scientific-methodical conference
THE AIM OF THE CONFERENCE
To invite adult education teachers and other specialists working in the adult education areas to share their knowledge and practical providences relevant for the modern adult educator that seeks to meet the adult learners‘ requirements and expectations effectively.
OBJECTIVES OF THE CONFERENCE
· To motivate the adult education community to discuss the arising problems in the area of adult education;
· To form the necessary competencies for the adult educator reflecting their and one’s work experience;
· To discuss all the possible methods for the adult learner;
· To share work experience.
POSSIBLE AREAS OF THE REPORTS
· Teaching of the common competencies with the aim to meet the adult learners’ requirements and expectations (entrepreneurship, career education, teaching to learn and so on);
· Actualities and news of adult teaching methodology (reflective teaching, active teaching methods, possibilities and experience of ICT usage, interdisciplinary integration, unconventional lessons and so on);
· Incentive of adult learners learning motivation (non-formal education, unconventional school work, experience in value-system formation and so on);
· Experience in international cooperation.
PROSPECTIVE FORMS OF THE CONFERENCE
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE REPORTS
· Length of the presentation – up to 10 min.
· Paperless publication of the reports will be issued.
· The text of the report for the paperless publication is presented this way:
- The title of the report;
2. Author’s (authors’) name (names);
3. Educational qualification/degree, title;
5. The text of the report (text editor – “Microsoft Word”, type – “Times New Roman”, point size in print – 12 pt, text space – 1,0 interval).
- When you send the text of the report, please, inform about the necessary equipment for the presentation.
PROSPECTIVE PROGRAMME OF THE CONFERENCE
10.00–12.00 plenary meeting;
13.00–14.30 group presentations;
14.30–15.00 summation of the conference.
THE COURSE OF CONFERENCE ORGANIZATION
· Reports should be submitted till October 1, 2016 on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Conference participants will be awarded with qualification certificates issued by Siauliai City Municipality Education Centre.
· Conference participant fee – 10 Eur. You can pay in cash on a conference day or by bank order:
o Bank account to transfer the participant fee for budget institutions: LT68 7300 0100 8697 6116;
o Bank account to transfer the participant fee from personal funds: LT 73 7300 0100 8725 3055 (the copy of bank order is required on a conference day);
o Information for bank order: Siauliai City Municipality Education Centre, enterprise code 300056938, bank “Swedbank”, bank code 7300, payment purpose: Adult education paradigm. Name of the participant.
Chairwoman – Janina Lemežonaitė, Headmistress, Siauliai School of Adult Students.
· Jovita Atstopienė, doctor of mathematical sciences, teacher of mathematics,
· Veronika Bekerienė, teacher-supervisor of the Lithuanian language,
· Vitalija Drungilaitė, teacher of moral education,
· Sigita Lizdenienė, Vice Principal for education,
· Audrius Mickevičius, senior teacher of history,
· Linas Naimavičius, the head of Siauliai School of Adult Students division in Siauliai Remand Prison.
· Rasa Dumčiūtė, Vice Principal for education,
Siauliai School of Adult Students, tel.: +370 620 29746.
· Jolanta Lembertienė, Siauliai City Education Centre Supervisor, tel.: +370 41 525983.